ATK Crest 8 Tour Binding
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
The lightweight version of Crest 10, dedicated to lighter ski mountaineers and beginners. Extremely light and robust, these bindings are versatile and reliable.
- Easy Entry System: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- Monolink Technology 1.0: the left arm of the tope is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2.5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
- The Heel Flap with raiser provides 3 different walking modes.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK Bindings crampon size.
- A 20mm adjustment plate is integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution (up to 2 full sizes).
- The release system provides a 5 to 10 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- Cam Release System: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
- Elastic Response System: an elastic sliding system applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- Ski-Brake: the binding offers different sizes (75, 86, 91, 97, 102, 108mm) to provide the perfect fit with any ski model.
- Ski-Brake Elastic Slide: integrated in the ski-brake pad to keep the lateral release value of the binding fixed.
Item ID: 221101
Category: BC Tech Binding