Black Diamond Momentum Climbing Shoes - Women's
VENDOR: Black Diamond
You Save: $25.00 (27%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Designed to provide unparalleled comfort for all day cragging and gym sessions, the Momentum from Black Diamond is a two-strap Velcro shoe built with a women’s specific last and combines innovative technology with a classic, flat-last design to create an entry-level shoe that excels in performance. With an upper fabric that consists entirely of Black Diamond's Engineered Knit Technology, the Momentum provides stretch where you need it, support where it matters and all around exceptional breathability. They’ve also added a micro-fiber liner to the front of the shoe to minimize stretch and maximize comfort. The Momentum’s durable rubber is unique in that it’s molded—inspired by the way Black Diamond forges their carabiners—versus cut from one sheet of rubber. This is Black Diamond's engineered solution to optimize their shoe’s rubber and rands for weight, consistency and comfort. Built for all-day comfort on moderate routes, boulders or gym sessions, the Momentum features a soft-flex midsole for sensitivity and is the perfect entry level climbing shoe.
- Neutral, flat last for vertical climbing or all-day comfort
- Women’s specific last provides customized fit
- Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- 4.3mm Proprietary molded rubber is built for durability and molded for optimal comfort, consistency and weight
- Soft-flex midsole for added sensitivity and all day comfort
- Two Velcro straps for fit adjustability
- Fit Note: This style runs small. Be sure to order one size up from your women’s street shoe size.
Item ID: 114141
Category: Climbing Shoes